Monday, October 27, 2008

Update

Hey America,

This is just an update on the blog. Bad news: my camera has been down. Good news: I just fixed it. So I have a ton of content ready to be posted soon.

Coming up, I'll be reviewing my favorite M.R.E.'s (Meals Ready to Eat), Demonstrating some cool and unusual things you can do to microwave popcorn and much more!

More good news: My wonderful wife is due to give birth to our third child any moment now, so there may be some down time associated with that. Good thing the camera's fixed!

Check back for more great information!

Yours Truly,

The Culinary Cro-Magnon

3 comments:

Cristin said...

It's very important to have a working camera for the new baby, but more importantly, the blog.

Jake said...

LOL that's right. I can't wait to demonstrate how we get baby oil with our new baby!

EmWJ said...

Hurry faster!